Ok my acoustic starting making this really weird rattling when I tap it and play,it doesn't seem to be the strings because I muted them and knocked on the back on the acoustic and I hear rattles, it seems to stop when I push the neck forwards and knocked, but that isn't loose atall so it can't be that, it seems to be coming from the inside at the back close to the start of the neck but inside the guitar, I just have no idea and it buggin me when I play.
Is there a pick (or a few) in your guitar? Check and try to get them out by shaking with the soundhole facing the floor.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
Na it ain't that type of rattling it more of a virbration rattling in the wood or something.
hence the term ACOUSTIC electric. don't be a smartass.

EDIT: and especially don't be a smartass when you signed up TODAY. i have somewhere around 900 posts just in this forum. you have 4 total. i know what forum this is.

[/bickering]
Last edited by jimtaka at Jun 21, 2006,
Quote by jimtaka
hence the term ACOUSTIC electric. don't be a smartass.

EDIT: and especially don't be a smartass when you signed up TODAY. i have somewhere around 900 posts just in this forum. you have 4 total. i know what forum this is.

[/bickering]

Hence the description of this section "No amps allowed" rofl

Rofl i'm only joking btw, does anyone know what my problem is wih my guitar then ?
Last edited by Nogert at Jun 21, 2006,
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380423

with lyrics like these, it is very obvious to me that your intellect is vastly superior to my own. certainly there's nothing that any of us could possibly tell you that you don't already know. this having being said, i don't really feel the need to say anything else now or respond to any further comments you may be inclined to make.
I can think of a few things it could be.
1, It could be a loose brace and if that is the case you would want to take it to a luthier to get it fixed. That is unless it's a really cheap guitar and then you could try supergluing it back on

2 it could be the truss rod. The nut on the the truss rod could be loose, the truss rod it's self could be loose. Try checking and seeing if it's loose. If it is make it snug.

3 It could be a crack in the wood that you just haven't seen yet.

4 If you guitar has a bolt on neck then the bolts could be coming loose.

5 it could be that the tuners are loose. Either the bolt that holds on the tuners, or the screw that hold the button on the tuner.

Because it stops when you push on the neck I'm going to say it's most likely to be a loose trussrod or loose bolts holding on the that are loose.
Not taking any online orders.
Is the truss rod the thing that goes down the middle of the neck inside the wood like a metal pole ?