Hey,

I was hoping someone could help me with this tab. How would one go easily and comfortable going for tabs like:

On that ^, thats the tab, bottom 'E' being open, then grabbing 13, 12, 14, 12, then top E being open as well... I was just thinking how could I make this easier to play, because its so difficult to grip those. What chord is this by the way?
REPETITON OF HATRED dir en grey
C6 or Am7 .... maybe im not sure

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
barre on the 12 fret with the index finger(you can still manage to get the high E string to ring...or if you're lazy you can drop it out)
ring finger on the 14
middle finger on the 13

The chord would be a version of Am7/E
Quote by seljer
barre on the 12 fret with the index finger(you can still manage to get the high E string to ring...or if you're lazy you can drop it out)
ring finger on the 14
middle finger on the 13

The chord would be a version of Am7/E

Hey man, thanks so much! I appreciate it you guys trying to help
REPETITON OF HATRED dir en grey
like seljer said, but if you really want that high E string to ring, then barre that on the 12th fret as well with your index finger. Now if I know the slightest amount of theory, which I hope, then that would be the same as an open E note, just an octave higher. You can do the same with the low E.

*AWAITS FLAMING*
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
Quote by NineInchNails_0
like seljer said, but if you really want that high E string to ring, then barre that on the 12th fret as well with your index finger. Now if I know the slightest amount of theory, which I hope, then that would be the same as an open E note, just an octave higher. You can do the same with the low E.

*AWAITS FLAMING*

I thought the same, it's how I'd do it I expect.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Though barreing it would produce the same notes, if you want to do it correctly according to the tab, I find the easiest way is your first two fingers (index and middle) on the 12th frets, ring on the 13th, pinky on the 14th, obviously taking care not to mute the outside strings

Bry
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Large Brownie Batter Blizzard with chunks of brownie. *Dairy product orgasm*

Yes, i'm fat