Solo and all, it's all there. Drums, vocals, bass, Guitars. You name it. I even brought out my wah wah pedal, but I can't seem to get the same sound as kurt for the solo. Anyways I kinda messed up the guitar because I had my mic sitting by my keyboard when the whole time I thought I was recording directly into the PC and by the time I saw it I had done a lot of editing. Hope you like it, peace!

http://www.purevolume.com/mikelirette

Oh yeah Crit 4 Crit.

DRUMS AND VOCALS ARE BACKING TRACK PEOPLE**** I didn't mean to take credit. Also I redid the guitar
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
Last edited by Guitar_Master92 at Jun 21, 2006,
I don't think he used a wah-wah pedal, just distortion. Still, it was pretty good. The distortion in the chorus sounded a little strange. The vocals were surprisingly good, most Smells Like Teen Spirit covers on this site have bad vocals. Good job, overall 9/10

Could you crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5924583#post5924583
really good vocals, extremly good. and for christ sake TURN OFF THE WAH, it doesnt sound right. every thing is well played with no mistakes but the guitar tone was terrrible. I would love to hear it with better tone and no wah. really good job

btw Kurt Cobain uses flange and chorus on the solo
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
Quote by randyrhoads...
really good vocals, extremly good. and for christ sake TURN OFF THE WAH, it doesnt sound right. every thing is well played with no mistakes but the guitar tone was terrrible. I would love to hear it with better tone and no wah. really good job

btw Kurt Cobain uses flange and chorus on the solo

Does he really? Well I can't do anything about that, I can't go out and spend $200 haha

Thanks for the comments and yeah I see what you mean with the chorus distortion, I don't know what happened. The solo, I just put that wah on for flavour, I can't really take it off now as I mixed it as one. Maybe when I get a good recording set up I will try this one again.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
hey mike,
I was wondering who played what ?! otherwise i liked it it maybe my speckers but it seemed like the guitar was really loud... otherwise great ..we should cover a song sometime. breed maybe ?....
very nice cover! (but like everyone said, it would sound better with just regular distortion)

You had people actually playing the other instruments, correct? (it wasnt a back track, was it? Because it sure doesnt sound like one)

I think the vocals sound good, too!
oh, they are? Excuse my ignorance, I am not familiar with these tracks. (never really used those, just GP5)

Still a good cover, though.
Its all a backing track except the horride guitar. Dont just sit back and take credit for something you didnt do.
Quote by callmenova
Its all a backing track except the horride guitar. Dont just sit back and take credit for something you didnt do.

Nobody took credit for anything. I didn't say anything
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Quote by Guitar_Master92

Exactly, so when people were saying how good the vocals were and how good the drummers were, you just sat back and let them think it was you, so yes you were taking credit for it by not saying it was a backing track.
Quote by Guitar_Master92

you should include in the topic that everything except the guitar was a backing track..
as for the playin.. no comment, lol :/
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
you should include in the topic that everything except the guitar was a backing track..
as for the playin.. no comment, lol :/

I redid it. Take a listen to the new one.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Quote by callmenova
Exactly, so when people were saying how good the vocals were and how good the drummers were, you just sat back and let them think it was you, so yes you were taking credit for it by not saying it was a backing track.
Well sorry I will edit it, And I redid the guitar.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
dude sounds awesome. i don't like the distortion though. it sounds like a big muff or something similar. it's too fuzzy for me. great playing though.

check out my cover of stockholm syndrome by muse: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380554