Poll: WHich Guitar?? :) (You can choose more than one)
Poll Options
View poll results: WHich Guitar?? :) (You can choose more than one)
LTD F-400FM
10 18%
LTD AX-400
9 16%
LTD EC-1000 VB
17 30%
LTD TRUCKSTER
11 20%
JACKSON DKMG
14 25%
JACKSON DKMGT
17 30%
JACKSON DK2
13 23%
BC RICH WARLOCK
11 20%
Voters: 56.
I play metal but I also play cleans so the guitar must have perfect high gain tones and at least good cleans..
Please help me choose...
um, ibanez arent bad, so ive heard, umm.... shecters are really nice, they gotta nice tone and are high quality. other than that, im blank
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Jackson
Because your'e worth it!

Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Quote by hellfire-delay
I have a Marshall MG30DFX

Get a better amp first.
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
what guitar do you have now?
if its some walmart cardboard guitar buy a guitar but otherwise, new amp.
IT is something made of something about cardboard...
It is VERY BAD!!
I need a better guitar first.. :S
Most people will probably tell you to upgrade your amp. So will I. Then get a guitar. But if you are happy with your sound from the amp then you can get a new guitar. Do you want exotic shapes or a 'normal' shape. Do you mind other brands or do you want those specific ones. what is your price range. im guessing its around $600
Member #25 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM ibanez4life SZ! to join

Ibanez SZ320BK, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Statocaster, Laney Cub 12

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much
The BC Rich combined with your current amp will create the most awful tone known to man. Actually, any guitar on the list will sound bad if it's played through your current amp. Buy a new amp first. *coughrolandcubecough*
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
I have the DK2 and its got awsome cleans and tone in the bridge, using the stock pickups.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Okay I understand you but still I live with my family and they already think it is too loud and dont let me get a bigger/better amp... And I may of course think about different guitars but I live in Turkey and there arent really much OTHEr to choose from..
And I dont know how much they cost for you but here these guitars are about 1000 dollars..
I cant believe that they cost 600 dollars at yours...
God I will live this country too..
S***ty place..:@
well you dont know what the exchange rate's like. maybe $600 for us is the same as $1000 in turkey.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Yes but we dont earn that much money too...
For example school teachers earn about 300 dollars a month..
My family has quite money but Turkey definetely doesnt..
well, since you're in Turkey, get the BC Rich

because as we all know, in communist turkey, BC Rich suck you... or something
Do you want exotic shapes or a 'normal' shape. Do you mind other brands or do you want those specific ones. If it is then i would get an Ibanez SZ. Ive got it. it sounds great through the cube. The cleans sound like its an acoustic and it can hit some heavy tones. and i find it looks damn sexy. BUT MOST OF YOUR TONE COMES FROM YOUR AMP so if you have a ****ty amp with the greatest guitar it wont sound too good. if you have the best amp with a ****ty guitar it will sound better. Sell your MG. get cash buy a roland cube and then you will see some great cleans and some great distortion
Member #25 of the Ibanez SZ over RG Club! PM ibanez4life SZ! to join

Ibanez SZ320BK, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Statocaster, Laney Cub 12

Quote by Punk2Guitar
your my hero

Quote by benjy118
I love you

Thank you very much
Quote by Incubus_Rage_27
Prs!

lol,
thats what i say too

but other than that, you should look at this site\

http://www.schecterguitars.com/index.asp
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Last edited by Guitarplaya27 at Jun 21, 2006,
Quote by hellfire-delay
Okay I understand you but still I live with my family and they already think it is too loud and dont let me get a bigger/better amp...

'Bigger/better' amps don't mean they are louder, granted higher watts will let you go higher, but generally better amps mean better tone... the guitar and the pups only play a small part in that role.

And as far as metal goes you can get away with any of those in your selection, they will all sound very similar.
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30
you could get like a 30 watt amp and then get a distortion pedal, if you want heavy tone, and as far as a guitar, it depends on what year BC Rich, but if its a new one, don't get a Warlock Bronze.
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
Than what do you suggest as a good tone SMALL (I of course dont mean 10 watts but it mustnt be more than 40 watts) amp?
Also behringers? Fender? Randall? Crate?????
Someone please give opinion for all...
How are they?
Last edited by hellfire-delay at Jun 21, 2006,
NOT Behringers, they suck. Fender Tubes are awesome, but probably too expensive, Randall's are decent and Crates aren't great. Rolands and VOX are nice. So are some Traynors if you've got the money for them.

Edit: Oh, and for guitars, I seriously suggest checking out Schecter. Those guitar are awesome.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
What I would choose.1st-one of the jacksons, 2nd-one of the LTD's and I would not get the warlock since warlocks suck.
i have a schecter C-1 Elite, it is very good, 550 USD, idk what it'd be in turkey, it is good for almost anything, has duncan designed pu's, and coil splitting, which means it can do almost anythingl looks great too, i have a randall amp, it soudns good through it
Quote by fsb_ben
Get a Roland Cube... 30 watter (more if u can afford it). Then buy an Ibanez guitar (not the SA series).

Why not the SA series? I'm getting my SA260FM next week and its a good guitar
Gear:

Crafter FX550 EQL
Ibanez SA260FML

THD Univalve
Framus FR-212 Cab (Celestion Vintage 30's)

Dunlop Crybaby

Started playing May 28th 2005
VOX AD50VT or Roland Cube 60 with Dean '79 ML for the win.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music