so i have most of my band together and they are coming over in a while just to talk about everything. is there anything in particular that needs to be said, or anything at all i should do? first band so i dont know what to do. any advice is helpful. thank you
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
my best advice to you is to be honest. speak up for yourself and be nice. and like dude above says, have fun!!
First, just get to know your bandmates. Know what kind of music they like, what their influences are, what direction they want the band to go in, etc. Then talking about whether your going to do covers, originals or both.

Most of all, have fun and don't make a bad first impression !
Make sure you all sort of have similar goals for what you want to put into the band and what you want to get out of it. If you want to make $2,000,000 in royalties by next summer and the rest of the band just wants to chill and have a good time, chances are that thigns aren't gonna work out as well as otherwise.