okay so my guitar is pretty much busted due to the pickups, the middle pickup is smashed right in and the input thingy for the guitar wont work, so im gonna get a new one preferably a high end squier or fender, maybe a jackson. I play old school punk, metal, rock (just plain normal cool rock) and yeah my current amp is a marshall valvestate 2000 avt 50 please any help, any guitar really, but those are the ones i prefer any help is greatly appreciated, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
If the pickup is screwed up you can still take it out and just use the other ones.
A new input jack is less than $2 if its really busted.

Providing you know how to use a soldering iron you can easily fix all taht stuff.

otherwise: you much money have youg ot?
and get a REAL tube amp
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i actually like my amp very much thank you, but i cant really fix up my guitar, i know it doesn't seem dramatic. but the guitar is really busted beyond repair so any recomendations on a guitar, i like my amp but if theres a better one then i'll be glad to hear it, thanks
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
well, hm, maybe about, 300 bux
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
Quote by aznrockerdude
and get a REAL tube amp

ok whats the ****ing point of a new 1000$+ amp if his guitar is busted?
Quote by Arlabester
you suck, emo rocks, case closed
Hmm...what's your current guitar? And post some pics of the damage to it as well. It may be possible to repair it. And if anyone would know how, The gurus here on UG will give you instructions to fix it up.

Look at these guitars as well:

Epiphone Vintage G-400
Washburn WI64D
Fender Standard H/s/s Strat
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Refixer
http://www.rondomusic.net

Save yourself some trouble and just buy a very nice guitar for the price.

^seconded
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
okay let me try to describe it as well as i can cuz i cant post pics of it (im cheap) the middle pick up is completely caved in, the neck and bridge pickup are just the most woobly mother ****ers ever (its a squier standard strat by the way) the finish is coming off the neck the input of the guitar just randomly gives out making it really innefective and lastly there are scratches and dents all over it, is that a good enough description?
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
Take it to a local guitar shop to see how much it'll cost to fix it. I did that when I got my first guitar, my gramps gave it toome because it didnt work and the action was horrible, so I sent it to my local guitar they fixed it good as new for $100 I belive, I dont remember that was 6 years ago.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster