Uh, did you post this today? Cuz, uh the CD came out last year, and, uh, everyone interested already downloaded, and, uh, I have the CD, and, uh, Theyr'e ****ing AWESOME!!!
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
You're fucking joking right?

Not only have you posted about a gay band in a non-gay forum, you've gayly posted wrong (and gay) information about this gay band, stop being gay.
*generic flame*

Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Quote by DanRev

Not only have you posted about a gay band in a non-gay forum, you've gayly posted wrong (and gay) information about this gay band, stop being gay.

This is a "nongay" forum?

I lol @ DanRev.
Quote by totenkopf
This is a "nongay" forum?

Actually, now that you say that, there are a suprising amount of ass lickers around here.

And a few manowar fans.
Quote by DanRev
Actually, now that you say that, there are a suprising amount of ass lickers around here.

And a few manowar fans.

haha
Quote by DanRev

Having in account what you consider as "gay" (I think I'll refrain from commenting on that), I think this forum is hardly "non-gay".
Just an opinion.

They're kind of old, you know. So... what the fuck, everyone said everything already.

Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.