View poll results: Yer.. so vote!
Choice 1
0 0%
Choice 2
8 67%
Get one new for the warranty.
4 33%
Voters: 12.
I narrowed the choice down to these two. I cant find much better deals..

so.

choice 1: A Traynor YCV40W amp. 9/10 condition, with boss ds-1 and danelectro tunamelt pedals (which crap imo :p) all for 450 CDN

choice 2: A Traynor YCV40A (40th anniversary version) 9.5/10 condition. With footswitch cover etc, for 520CDN. This ones got a Celestion 30 speaker..

so should i spend the extra money on the 40th anniversary one? or no? Or just spents lots more to get one new for the 2 year warranty (Even if i break it, itd be covered by the warranry )

thanks guys
Minsoo s.w.
How much more is the one with warranty?

Assuming it's a lot more, I'd get Choice 2.
Quote by minsoo
Or just spents lots more to get one new for the 2 year warranty (Even if i break it, itd be covered by the warranry )

thanks guys

Or just be careful with it, maybe.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
choice 1: A Traynor YCV40W amp. 9/10 condition, with boss ds-1 and danelectro tunamelt pedals (which crap imo :p) all for 450 CDN

Danelectro pedals are trash. And with a Tube combo, who needs a Boss DS pedal? O.o The pedals = useless.

Spend 70 more and get the one with a footswitch, because that's more useful, and the celestion, because it sounds nicer than stock speakers.
kk yeah, i hear lots of good things about the celetion 30s. The choice 1 also has footswitch and stuff also.
Minsoo s.w.
choice two bro
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.