Quote by bangoodcharlote
Just be careful. That video will make you think you suck.

"You probably wonder whats going on through my mind....besides food...while I'm soloing like that"
^ Seems like everyone pisses themself laughing at that quote. That's one of the best instructional videos I've seen for a long time.
Quote by seljer
"You probably wonder whats going on through my mind....besides food...while I'm soloing like that"
I'll admit, it made me laugh.

I really want a tab of what he's playing.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
I'll admit, it made me laugh.

I really want a tab of what he's playing.

Listen to 'Valley of Eternity' and 'West' - that'll give you a general idea of how he moves around and gets that sound. Then improvise away.
I think that's a great video, simply because it's not all exercises, which he says anyway.

Plus it's Friedman, who just totally owns.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
He's plays like me, make up your own scales. Fwhee, nice videoa dn great guitarist.

I'm gonna og play now.
excellent video. the opening solo rather sucked in my opinion, so i almost didnt watch it, but it was great. he's quite excellent, both at guitar, but especially instructing in that video.
"I see my light come shining from the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now I shall be released"

Know any good teachers in NY, especially skilled in teaching ear training? Tell me