Does anyone know where I can find drum tabs. Ive recently gotten into drums and i have no trouble finding guitar or bass tabs (obviously) but i cant find drum tabs. Thanks.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by Corwinoid
http://just****inggoogleit.com/

Shut the **** up, im looking for a specific tab and I cant find it, asswipe.

EDIT: Ok Mxtabs dosent seem to have it so Im gonna be straitforward: does anyone know where I can find the drum tab for Desparado by The Eagles. Thanks in advance.
-John Lennon
Last edited by Punk Rocker at Jun 21, 2006,
Is it really that hard? standard rock beat with 8th notes on the ride at a pretty (very) slow pace with a couple of very simple fills.

I'm not even a drummer (sat behind a drumset....once) and I bet I could play it
Last edited by seljer at Jun 21, 2006,
Quote by seljer
Is it really that hard? standard rock beat with 8th notes on the ride at a pretty (very) slow pace with a couple of very simple fills.

I'm not even a drummer (sat behind a drumset....once) and I bet I could play it

....Im sure you could
-John Lennon
Quote by Toilets
I was under the impression that had closed? The link seems to work though.

It came back. There were some threads here made about it, but they were quickly deleted.
<.<
>.>
Anyway, if you don't know the story, MXTabs shut itself down as a sign of goodwill when Lauren Keiser (a man) went mad with power and tried to sue tab sites and lyrics sites. Like we were stealing their music. He was pissed because tab sites "took profits from sheet music companies" or some bull like that. It came back a coupla months ago touting some Open Message saying that the tabs are the work of people listening and tabbing what they think, not the actual sheet music, and reiterating that jackarses need to not post straight out of music books and GW.

And hopefully Laren Keiser died slowly, painfully, and gruesomely.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I just exported the drum tab from a Guitar Pro file into .txt format for you... I'm unfamiliar with it, so don't blame me if it's poor quality or incorrect.

Enjoy
Attachments:
Desperadodrums.txt
It really shouldn't be that hard to figure out considering the singer is also the drummer.....