I recently bought an ESP EC-100 for $250 and i discovered after getting home that it had Seymour Duncan pickups on it. and a friend of mine told me i got a damn good deal for that but im wondering just how good of a deal did i get there? Can anyone help me out?
The pickups,if they are Seymour Duncans,have been fitted after the guitar was bought, and Seymour Duncans go for about $50-80 themselves,so youve basically bought a guitar with an upgrade for a brill price.

Congrats =]
generally duncans are nice but the brand name wont let us know if you got a great deal or not.

Some brands use Seymour Duncans as stock (Jackson for some). The $300 to $400 Jackson has Duncans i believe its nothing special.

It all depends on how it sounds to you.
well it sounds great espescially compared to my cousins which has stock LH-100's thats also supposed to be stock for me I love this guitar. But its alot compared to that ****ty Behringer i played for over a year.
its used but its silver and oh yea its duncan designed whats the difference if you dont mind me askin
Quote by metalcore58
its used but its silver and oh yea its duncan designed whats the difference if you dont mind me askin

Cheaper versions of Seymour Duncans, not the "real deal". Basically not as good as the *proper* Seymour Duncans.
Freedom is the freedom to say 2+2=4. If that is granted, all else follows.
oh ok well they still sound better than the LH-100's that should've been in there