hey i bought a prs custom se with the stoptail bridge. I couldnt get the tremelo version because i couldnt find one and didnt wanna order it. Is there any way i can get a whammy bar on this guitar?
Sure, if you want it to look like ****. You'll have to plug the holes from the stoptail bridge, then route a cavity in the body for the trem bridge, tap new holes for the studs or screws.
Hi, I'm Peter
im sure theres some trem which will magically fit to a stoptail, just i dont know of one.

have a look. research.

in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
I don't think so, just because of how far the posts are apart on a stoptail, but I might be wrong.
Hi, I'm Peter
as i said never heard of a trem that'll fit a stoptail, but there might be one.

in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
i think he just has the one peice bridge, correct me if i'm wrong

but the one ttk2skates posted seems like it would be the easiest. that is if you could get a TOM bridge to fit the old bridge posts.
V12prowler - You don't route at all for a stetsbar, unless you buy the OEM model (which takes about 5 minutes of routing). It all just bolts on, that's it. No routing. But they are expensive, and amazing sounding.
ohhh. my bad, i just googled it and im thinking of something totally different
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project