I've been practicing Smoke on the Water more frequently, and it seems in bar 33 (i'll show below in code) I can't quite get the part.

e ---------8--------------
B -------8---11-10-8------
G ---10b(12)---------11-10-8
D --------------------------10--
A ----------------------------
E ----------------------------

...I'm sure anyone about to read this post will know the rest of it, but my problem comes with my fingering for the bend on the 10th fret and hitting the 8's. Any tips on fingering positions would be greatly, GREATLY appreciated. Thanks...
Crit 4 Crit:
Melodic Death--Broken Mortal
Melodic Death--Lost in the Wind
Thrash--Inner Demons

Quote by societies_worm
the sad thing is not only is this guy a dumbass, but he is going to get more replies than i ever have, but thats is funny too
you could try barre-ing the 8s with your first finger and bend with your ring finger on the 10. Work your middle finger in there, too, for extra "oomph."
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
Work your middle finger in there, too, for extra "oomph."

ooh i so badly wanna sig that
Should've put that in the sex thread after one of popapez's "how to finger a chick" lessons
Hi, I'm Peter
That's what I have been doing actually, and it just doesn't quite sound right...maybe working with my middle finger will help. Thank you.
Crit 4 Crit:
Thrash--Inner Demons

Quote by societies_worm
the sad thing is not only is this guy a dumbass, but he is going to get more replies than i ever have, but thats is funny too
Well, getting an accurate bend is key. Are you hitting the note?
Hi, I'm Peter
I'm hitting the first 8 too quickly...while i'm bending the F up, i'm hitting the G at the same time and it mutes the note so it doesn't ring out. Should I work on bending and releasing quicker?
Crit 4 Crit:
Thrash--Inner Demons

Quote by societies_worm
I don't have the song readily available to me, so I couldn't give you a recommendation as far as that goes.
Hi, I'm Peter
Alright, don't worry about dude, thanks for the help.
Crit 4 Crit:
Thrash--Inner Demons

Quote by societies_worm