Blue Steel or GHS boomers?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
D'Addario, I've only really tried those and ernie ball (because thats all i personally use), D'Addario are great, dont rust quick (or barely rust) and last long!
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
yeah but i only have 2 string sets left blue steel and boomers.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
I like boomers, but if I had a choice I'd go EB. But boomers are still very nice.
Quote by dementedpuppy
yeah but i only have 2 string sets left blue steel and boomers.

ALright then srry, I cant recommend anything though cause ive never used those so im sure other UG'ers will help u, try D'Addario in the future though! u wont be dissappointed
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Never tried those. I have Elixer's on both of my guitars.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
I either use rotosound or D'addario's so just dont go for GHS my mate had a bad experience with them
Fear my squirrelly wrath!

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
out of those two choices... GHS
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

i have GHS boomer 9's on my guitar, i love them for the first month or two, that fresh sound was so nice, and they do last along time, i play everday for over and hour...and they are only starting to get dirty and sticky from sweating now (almost a year of use)...w00t...but i am in badbadbabadbad need of new ones, but i ont bother until i buy my strat, cause that comes with D'darios stock...but use the GHS boomers...i havent tried the other kind.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

I don't like de D'addarios...dont like their feel, I like Ernie Ball better....that rock n' roll one's, I either use tn .8 or .11, and I love them...try those in the future, they're really good...but for now I'd suggest the blue steels :s I've had a bad experience with boomers.....I mean, how can a 4th string snap when I'm tuning it to dropped C?!
Gear:

Ibanez SoundGear SR300DX Bass

Digitech BP200
dean markley blue steel
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
Its all personal Preference, personally i like Ernie ball regular slinky
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
never tried blue steel, so i can't tell you.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Quote by sthall
Never tried those. I have Elixer's on both of my guitars.

I second that, they are the longest lasting strings ive ever used but yeh there the most expensive strings ive ever used lol. GOos strings though might wanna try them
Equipment

Guitars:
Ibanez SA160QM
Amps:
Marshall MG100DFX
Effects:

Boss GT-8
Neither! DR's are the best.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID