aer there really strings for a acoustic guitar that are frozen then slowly brought backto room temp, i heard some 1 say this, and they said they were very good, but i dont no if this is true

and

do diadarrio acoustic guitar strings lose their good sound after like a week
^-- not sure about the frozen strings

whether or not d'addario strings lose their "good sound" after like a week depends on which strings they are and how much you play. i use d'addario exp strings and they have the best and keep the best tone longer than any other strings i've ever tried.
Last edited by jimtaka at Jun 21, 2006,
I think the strings you're thinking of are called Blue Steel. I've never tried them so I cant give you much info on how they sound.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
i play blue steels. all i use. they have great tone and very long life. though they can be expensive. but then again, i get mine for free
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
^--- haha YES! i was gonna say something about it, but i posted a quote from happy gilmore in a thread earlier (my fingers hurt) and nobody seemed to get it. so i gave up!
Haha sounds like the biggest gimmick since the Martin X series. I just checked out the product description and I have to say that it's quite possibly the cheesiest thing i've ever read.

So much potential, so little discipline, they?ve said. But in a few minutes I?ll walk out onto that stage and I?ll play the piece I?ve composed just for this jury. I?ll go out there, and I will defrost those men in their smart ties, wrapped tightly in their precious opinions. They?d like me to be nervous. But I?m cool. In fact, I?m cold as steel.

I rest my case.
Guitars
"Dakota" - Fender Splatter Strat
"Jacqueline" - Maton CW80