refer to my previous post, https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375583

Ok jackasses lets go for round two!

Breaking news the following people are going to be raped in the butt:

waldorphPRS41- according to urbandictionary.com waldorf is, "small, mythical creature similiar to the gnome, wears a blueish-green had. I had a waldorf salad yesterday." go give your mom a blumpkin (refer to urban dictionary)

Letterbomb11- Beside the ****ing point dumB****, if a plane that bombs some godamm country is called the little ****ing purple pussy licks, are you going to name ur band that. Who the **** names their band after a ****ing plane in a war. The hobboes would be comparitivly muck ****ing better thand a retaRded ASs name of a place where hoboes prosper.

maroon5mustdie- first off totally contradictory to what your id is must die hhmmmm odd? you said, "And all over a crappy rock band. Whats gonna happen when something REAL happens in your life" Lets see what has happened in my life
2 dead dogs by the age of 6
a cat that was ran over by a garbage truck
parents divorce
dad hits me all the time
the cops say they cannot do anything about it without proof
my house was robbed
i have to deal with a dumbass like you!

Asthia- Wow you write your own songs, you want a ****ing trophy. I don't speak to objects that are not humman (australian) go back to hopping on a kangaroos back and start humping it until you develop a rash from all that friskiness Make ur ****ing joeys

raise_the_dead- "But this takes the cake" nope you allready took the cake fatass. take some pennyroyal tea and drink it for a few years and you won't look like a ****ing beluga whale

andrewbiles- Ur going to die. I will rape your mom and eat the babies. Your ****ing bile. y don't you take a potato and choke yourself on it , to be continued
keep this thread open for the purpose of the flaming this guy so rightly deserves.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
We should make this guy our new god, praise be to the Pig Slayer!!! I fully support you and your war on crappy music and its fans!!!!
Let's blow this job
but he is a douche

EDIT: A cool douche, is strawberry flavored, tust me I'm a doctor.
Let's blow this job
I don't see why people are so caught up with what other people listen to.

Like, what's the frickin point?

Laugh, if you must, but then continue on with your little life.
Because light strikes a deal with each coming night.
I was the only person that he mentioned in the first thread that didn't get insulted, but encouraged.

I have no idea why..

*skips off whistling Not Now..*
Quote by GuitaPlaya
but he is a douche

EDIT: A cool douche, is strawberry flavored, tust me I'm a doctor.

you're a douche for double posting and then using the edit button on your second post. tard.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by pigslayersunite

andrewbiles- Ur going to die.

Actually, everyone is going to die.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
hmmm... maybe you deserved some of that stuff that happened to you for being such a douchebag? And, thats basic traumatic stuff, nothing special, so you're not unique, and you're not a victim.
Quote by pigslayersunite
andrewbiles- Ur going to die. I will rape your mom and eat the babies. Your ****ing bile. y don't you take a potato and choke yourself on it , to be continued

haha

Why a potato?
genius
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic