Hey does anyone know how Josh Homme gets suck great tone on song for the deaf??

Man hes ace
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
He rotates his pedals every so often and is rather secretive about his gear.

otherwise he uses:
Ovation and Maton guitars
an Ampeg Vt-22 (I think its actually a bass amp)

other than that its just in the EQ (haven't figured it out) and the attitued you play it with (the main thing )
hes soo ****in ace man iv put my ibanez in drop C and im tring new settings to get good Homme tones
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
drop c isnt THAT rare...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
C standard?not drop C. That's from an interview of him from Guitar Player a while back.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
i didnt mean rare as in its an unuaual tuning its an expression i dont talk american or canadian or whatever im from northern ireland or 'norn irlnd' as we say bout here its just the way we speak it takes a while to get what we really mean
He uses C standard but on the last album I think he played some if not all of the songs in Db standard. I THINK >_>

In Kyuss he used bass amps, so he might in QotSA.

Edit: Oh yeah, he also uses a Fender Blender. Check out the lead parts on Little Sister for an example.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Last edited by Cafas at Jun 22, 2006,