I haven't heard anything about him in a long time. I think the last thing I knew about Durst was that he was destroying Behind Blue Eyes. Has he done anything since then? Did he go to Douchebag Rehab or something and that is why we don't hear of him anymore?
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
actually the guitarist, Wes, (only good part about the band) left and fred hired a fan as the replacement and thats the last i heard that was like a month ago...
Quote by supersolus666
actually the guitarist, Wes, (only good part about the band) left and fred hired a fan as the replacement and thats the last i heard that was like a month ago...

They had fans still?

Wow. A fan.....to play in the band......wow....
wow
Who cares?
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
He grew up and quit music.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Where the **** did you find that video? It's hilarious.
Hahahaha I've never seen that before. Maybe Fred Durst finally died?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
^^I really hope he has, ****er.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
haha, he is actually supposed to be directing a feature film at the moment, and bizkit is on "extended hiatus" i.e they have pretty much broken up. Wes Borland rejoined the band for a brief period after that other dude left. (he joined in 2002). BTW i don't like limp bizkit, but i have a friend who is a total fanboy and keeps up with all the news, which is how i know this stuff.
Oldest member of the "Guitarists Born in 1991" Club!. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Quote by supersolus666

That was at least two years ago.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i'm surprised no one has murdered him yet. seeing that on CNN would make my day.
^and people(i think they were people) applauded

wow.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.