well im just starting to try some harder soloing stuff and i had a question about a specific tab if somebody can help me its

"The Only Medicine" by Scary Kids Scaring Kids

In this part of the solo below what is the fingering i should use to do this? I was thinking to bar both B and E with my index finger and do the pulloffs with my middle finger, but it seems a little cramped and clumsy. I also tried just rapidly moving both fingers from string to string but its an insanely fast part so i dont know if i just need to get faster or am i doing the fingering wrong. So basically can anyone tell me the correct fingering to use? Thanks in advance

E-18p15---------------18p15-18p15-------------------18p15-18p15------------------|
B------------18p15--------------------------18p15----------------------------18p15-------|
G--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
yeah keep your index there but don't let the pull off note ring. that's probaly why it sounds clumsy
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
ya let it sound for like a tenth of a second and i would use my ring finger to do the higher note just becuz it wil b a little bit more comfortable
Squier Stratocaster
B.C. Rich Beast
Conrad 40110 (12-string Acoustic)
15 Watt Squier Amp
12 Watt B.C. Rich Amp
PODxt Live
Barre the 15th fret with your index finger, play the pulled-off notes with your ring or pinky finger.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
thanks alot guys
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.