What is a cheap way to record stuff to your computer? cuz I dont have a mic or anything so I can get recordings to the computer. Is there a way to like record on to a cd or something, so I can upload it to my computer? what is the cheapest way to record onto the computer?
If you dont care about quality, and Dont wanna spend anything....which I dont recommend, but honestly u want the cheapest way....Get a 2$ computer microphone and download audactiy free.... Mic ur amp and record with audacity. That is probably the cheapest way....
Edit: If your willing to spend some extra dough, gimme a budget so we can work out some nice recording equipment on ur budget
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
thats a little better. With that u can get a Guitarport from line6. Plug ur guitar into the Guitarport using a standard guitar cable and plug the Guitarport into the comp and u get decent recordings. heres the link:http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-GuitarPort?sku=482232&src=3SOSWXXA
Line 6 makes pretty good recording units.
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
Yes it connects to the comp Via USB, its comes with the USB cable