Ok, im looking for an easy to learn and play song by Joe Satriani, or Steve Vai. i need to improve on my bends, hamer-ons, pulloffs, and slides.Are any of their songs fairly easy to play while i still get a work-out?If there are any other songs from other artists that you feel suiting, feel free to post, but i thought liked their style.

By the way, i tried the steve vai's 10 hour guitar work out, but i dont consider that a song, i want to be able to sound good if i play the song in front of someone.

thanks
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
yeah, i tried that one, but the sweeps are kind of hard... i dont sweep good, and that lesson on here didnt help much
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
For The Love of God- Vai. It's not too fast but has a lot of the techniques you were saying, plus harmonics. I have the official tab and might be able to PM u or something with it if you want it.
"Avoid distractions. Take out the phone!"

- Steve Morse (on rehearsing)

"I really like being out on the edge in a concert."

- Phil Keaggy
Quote by #1 nirvana fan
yeah, i tried that one, but the sweeps are kind of hard... i dont sweep good, and that lesson on here didnt help much

There are no sweeps in that song... most of it is some semi-technical legato lines you should be able to get down with enough practice, and there's a tapping lick in there - which is pretty simple, yet highly effective. That song also lends itself to vastly improving your hammer-ons, pull-offs and slides, which is what you want.

Try...

• Joe Satriani - Friends.
  • Joe Satriani - Cryin'.
  • Joe Satriani - Ten Words.
  • Joe Satriani - Starry Night.
  • Joe Satriani - Always With Me, Always With You.
  • Joe Satriani - Love Thing.

Unfortunately - as far as Steve Vai songs go, you're not going to find any particularly easy ones, technically.

But give these a try...

• Steve Vai - Lotus Feet.
  • Steve Vai - Tender Surrender.
  • Steve Vai - For The Love Of God.
  • Steve Vai - Whispering A Prayer.

Like I said - none of those are going to be technically easy - but you can learn lines, licks and passages from most of them that will give you enough motivation to try and tackle one of them head on, or just to use in your own playing.
thanks for all of the songs, ill try to download some and see what i like.
Quote by pinheadslts75