So while I was here at home I have been coming up with ideas for a song and I liked them. This is what my ideas have turned to, no lyrics yet, so if you want to skip around go ahead just don't miss any good parts, haha there are no good parts its all average, but I like, crit for crit and thank you for listening in advanced.

link in sig
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
hey thanks for listening man, I will get to your later its late now and im tired and off to bed, but thanks for the crit.
sounding pretty tight so far, if you threw bass and drums on there it would make it a lot more progressive, didn't spot any dud notes or out-of-tune notes anywhere, was that recorded with a mic? once you get vocals on there it'll definately spice up
this reminds me alot of Opeth...i really like this...drums and bass would make this song even better, it was a little quiet...had to turn my volume up quite a bit to hear it haha, but other than that, very good

howd you get that sound?
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Quote by flesh fries
this reminds me alot of Opeth...i really like this...drums and bass would make this song even better, it was a little quiet...had to turn my volume up quite a bit to hear it haha, but other than that, very good

howd you get that sound?

well thanks, I dont know who opeth is, but thanks for listening, and i got that swelling sound on my zoom fire amp, has this effect called slow-a and it sounds pretty tight, and like those game effect sounds I also got from my zoom fire amp, its called pitch, so i used that. and the whole song i had chorus effect on, on my vox that is, except for the intro is was clean. the solo had a flanger effect also achieved from my vox. thanks for listening man.

Quote by juzcook
sounding pretty tight so far, if you threw bass and drums on there it would make it a lot more progressive, didn't spot any dud notes or out-of-tune notes anywhere, was that recorded with a mic? once you get vocals on there it'll definately spice up

thanks for listening, yea i wish i had a bass, and im not to good with using the drum machine, and yes i did record on a computer mic, thats why there is all that hissing noise in the background, and if i kept this all at the original volume the hissing would have been extremely loud, which is why the volume is low. thanks for the listen i appreciate it.
Wow that was good. It was very nice to listen to and with lyrics it would be even better. You play everything in it well and there's really nothing bad to say about it.
Interviewer: "You've made 15 albums that all sound the same."
Angus: "That's not true, we've made 17 albums that all sound the same."
Thanks for listening to my songs!
Critting as I listen...
Wow, I dig this sound. Very peaceful.
Nice tone, very beautiful melodies.
A little repetitve, but it's 5 minutes with no lyrics, so that can be expected.
I love the flute-sounding thing that came in.
Guitar solo sounds good too.
Very nice job!