I'm currently using a Squire Bullet, should I bother buying a BC Rich Warlock Bronze on eBay for about $200 in total? I've heard that they suck, but I'm not really amazing at guitar either.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
NO! It wouldn't be much of an upgrade, and you can do better for the price. I do suggest upgrading because you'll enjoy playing a lot more if you have a decent instrument.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
If you can find a good (might take some hunting, but they're out there) Sqiuer Standard Tele/Strat, you'd be good for a while. They're around $250. If you can afford to splurge, I suggest getting a Fender Standard, though. Massive upgrade for $100.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
if you don't plan on getting serious with the guitar and you have the money.. thne y not?? But if I were you I would buy an $200 dollar ibanez instead. They're so much better than any guitar at that price.
Alright, thanks for the input. I thought it was a piece but I wanted to know for sure.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
yea man its not really an upgrade, save up for sumthing better
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join