Does anyone here have this song that they could send me or know a place where I could find it? I've searched all over music stores online and haven't found it.

The reason why is I want to take Hey Joe and mix a few of the Hendrix licks(somewhat, they ain't spot on, but you can tell I've tried to emulate them), and some of the original and some of my own. I can't find him doing it so that the tab will make sense. Any help is appreciated.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
I dont know about finding a cover tab, because since its a cover most people dont bother on tabbing it, try looking at the original tab then learn that, after that incorporate what you hear on the cover and with the original song as in scale etc..
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Didn't The Leaves originally do Hey Joe?
Comin' straight out of Compton, with a loose cannon. Smoke big green, call it Bruce Banner.

"Hey son, how many girls called you today? Zero? Oh and how about yesterday? Uh... Zero? Well son, you know what they say. Zero plus zero equals FAG."
I always thought it was Hendrix, well you learn something new every day.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I dont think its definate whoever actually wrote that song

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
Quote by IrishBlues
I dont think its definate whoever actually wrote that song

Well it was on old song just going round that people played - similar to House Of The Rising Sun - but it usually gets credited to Billy Roberts.
I'm wanting to find some audio of him playing so that I can figure the timing out.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by SomeEvilDude
Well it was on old song just going round that people played - similar to House Of The Rising Sun - but it usually gets credited to Billy Roberts.

It is known who wrote "House of the Rising Sun," there names were Georgia Turner and Bert Martin.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by ufossuck
It is known who wrote "House of the Rising Sun," there names were Georgia Turner and Bert Martin.

Really?

I thought it was just an old folk tune that was just credited to them, and nobody knew who had actually written it and started singing it first.

Ah well, learn something new everyday I guess.