What ever happened to Sugar Ray? Not that I really liked them or anything, but I heard one of their songs on the radio the other day. So does anybody have a clue about them?
UG DAY =
JULY 21ST!

Quote by Scourge
And why not? If this girl cuts herself, I'm sure she wouldn't mind a bit of anal bleeding either.

VIRTUAL TENNIS!

Look Right<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Look Left
Sugar Ray got drafted and sent to Iraq with Smile Empty Soul. They were captured by terrorists. These terrorists released a video of the torture they put the bands through. The video showed that they forced both bands to stop acting cool. No one has heard from them since...
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I can't stand that douche bag. I had, like I said I had, a girlfriend that was obsessed with him and she talked about him every day. I just told her, "Its cool that you like that band (mainly Mark Magrath) but I really don't care about them and if they were to die I wouldn't shed a tear. Actually I might be somewhat happy. Anyways, here's the cliff notes: She was a psycho and I told her what I didn't like about her, she didn't change and I broke up with her one night when we were going out to dinner. She could have blamed part of it on Mark Magrath.
The singer is now a host on some entertainment news show. I don't think they're very active musically.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Jun 22, 2006,
Funny how their first record was some sort of rap/metal fusion,then "Fly" happened and now they're poster pretty boys.

Interesting evolution.