3 50%
Other (If other then name)
0 0%
Voters: 6.
Dude, isn't this your 1000th thread?!?!
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
NOOOOOOOOOO, YOU JUST GET THE PRIZE FOR BEING THE MOST ANNOYING UGer OF TEH NIGHT!!! CONGRATS!!!
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Just go try some out, metal to one person might be different than metal to another person. Someone says metal one person might think Metallica and MoP another might think Nile and Cast Down the Heretic, these two are different tones. What bands do you like what sound are you looking for, tight or loose or bright or dark what? High gain sound or a nice thick crunch, are you looking to play more lead or rythme and what's your price range? More info please! And FYI The two amps you listed arn't the only amps out there, I know you put other but I mean come on give us some more options or a lot of people will pick other.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Uhhh... Slipknot's not the kind of metal most UGers appreciate...
BTW the world of amps is WAY bigger than most people think (ENGL, Bogner, Diezel...)
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Nu-Metal....just go look in the other thread you made.............almost ANY high gain amp can get a nu-metal tone so just pick a pretty looking one and go forth to make thousands of metal-heads ears bleed!!!!!!
A 5150 peavey combo will do the job (unless if you need great cleans)
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by aznrockerdude
Uhhh... Slipknot's not the kind of metal most UGers appreciate...
BTW the world of amps is WAY bigger than most people think (ENGL, Bogner, Diezel...)

Agreed.

Check out the ENGL Savage 120.
IMO, the rectifier is one of the best high gain amps around...I love mine...finally got the tone dialed in 100% on mine, and I could not be happier! Sooo full, and in your face.

Pricey though.....and make sure the rest of your rig is very very good....it makes a huge difference with an amp like that.

My opinion....if you are considering amps in this price range, you should already know quite a bit about them on your amp.....try them.....learn all you can about them. It seems like you're going blindly into this, which is a horrible idea.
^ 2nd. Don't just trust us read info from the amps websites check out some clips if you can find them be sure to match up the cabs right too, all in all just get a lot of info on the amps you're looking into.