alright, i just finished it, its called Awaken the Forsaken

any crit is appreciated

http://drummachinematt.dmusic.com
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Last edited by flesh fries at Jun 22, 2006,
i decided to crit yours cause no one critted mine yet...

i like the title...

the intro is pretty cool, catchy it is, the intro chords or something reminded me of comfortably numb by pink floyd, but you can tell its your style, i love the tone to man, nice tone, i am digging the guitar to man. wow this is some cool stuff man. i like that pinch harmonic, this going everywhere man and i love it, nothing wrong with it yet, the drums aint to good thats my only complaint thus far. just the sound of them that is, everythign seems to be in beat. another complaint is that it can get just a little and i mean very little repeptitive. i love how the intro came back in wow that is awesome man. great job on this man the recording quality was ace to man, over all 9/10 because, dont get me wrong it was original, just something about the intro didnt say to original sorry if im being harsh or wrong, but other than that i think it was great. keep up the work man.

if you want to listen to mine

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380801
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Quote by societies_worm
i decided to crit yours cause no one critted mine yet...

i like the title...

the intro is pretty cool, catchy it is, the intro chords or something reminded me of comfortably numb by pink floyd, but you can tell its your style, i love the tone to man, nice tone, i am digging the guitar to man. wow this is some cool stuff man. i like that pinch harmonic, this going everywhere man and i love it, nothing wrong with it yet, the drums aint to good thats my only complaint thus far. just the sound of them that is, everythign seems to be in beat. another complaint is that it can get just a little and i mean very little repeptitive. i love how the intro came back in wow that is awesome man. great job on this man the recording quality was ace to man, over all 9/10 because, dont get me wrong it was original, just something about the intro didnt say to original sorry if im being harsh or wrong, but other than that i think it was great. keep up the work man.

if you want to listen to mine

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380801

Wow is this Cheech and Chong? lol

Anyway, love the intro, very catchy. The drums are a bit loud, but they sound good nonetheless. The guy above me pretty much said everything. Great tone, nice solo.
9.5/10 - Reminds me of Tool somehow
Yep I usually say man alot when I am listening to some good music or when i am getting high....

sorry for the spam, but yea i do say man alot, but still man, your intro is like stuck in my head man, great job on that, im gonna be going to bed with that now...
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
heh, thanks, yea i can get kinda lazy when it comes to programming the drums haha...but thanks, ill check yours out now

Quote by Homer Simpson
I really like the intro, you have a nice tone too. So far it all sounds really good, nice riff with the single pinch harmonic. Nice solo with the two guitars, and I really like how you ended it by fading the guitars and such. Overall, there really wasn't anything I could really find wrong with it, the guitar work was great, as was the tone, it all seemed to flow well basically, and ended up sounding great. Great song .
Sounds like a pretty solid piece. Im not really into metal but each part sounding nice.

What do you use to program your drums?
College. ... ? . !!
There's no need to talk when we have medicine.
thanks, im using Acoustica Beatcraft...once you eq the drums to how you like, they sound great

Quote by Homer Simpson