eww... blink-182 (used to like them in 7th grade.. but now its just ewww)

Seriously though, I think its just amp feedback
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i beleive thats feedback they should invent a feedback pedal haha
holy crap 2 posts at the same minute
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
You can see him hit the pedal right at about 0:46 and its used again at 1:55 during the interlude.
nah bro its distortion with some sort of modulation effect on there, probably a chorus or more likely a phaser of sorts
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez SZ, RG w/ Dimarzio Super Distortion and PAF Pro
Marshall JCM2000 head 1960 Cab
and many pedals...

www.adamcutrone.com
^i make art
haha boss actually made a feedbacker pedal in the 80's and when you held the pedal down, it gave instant feedback for as long as you held the pedal. otherwise it was just like the ds-1 if you just hit the pedal on and off.

it sounds like feedback to me so its either a distortion pedal or a feedback pedal
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by xxadamnxx
nah bro its distortion with some sort of modulation effect on there, probably a chorus or more likely a phaser of sorts

yeah it does kinda sound like feedback and reverb with some sort of rotary effect thats sensitive to how strong of a signal its getting. id play around with the settings on my vox ad50vt but its past 2am and my neighbors would kill me.