Page 1 of 10
Self explanitory, I guess it doesn't have to be just metal bands, could fall under nu-metal too. Could be when Metallica made St. Anger or Alice Cooper became a Golf player or that AC/DC's old singer played the recorder or Rap and rock bands.

Only thing I'm pissed about is stupid Rap/Rock bands. Like Linken Park and P. Diddy covered Led Zep's Kashmire and KoRN and Anthrax with Flavor Flav's group and w/e. I just hate that Rock or Metal is getting fused with Rap, I hate Rap, I absolutely despise it!

Go on, discuss, stop reading this, what are you reading this for, hurry, now, you don't have much time, THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!!
Quote by irishmatt1992
Anthrax with Flavor Flav's group and w/e

Call me mallcore, but I always thought that song was cool, if not just for a laugh.
Quote by axe_grinder247
meatwad>chuck norris
Hey mother****er, I'm a golfer... and a damn good one too!

Titleist ist krieg!!!!
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
You're talking about "Bring the Noise", Anthrax and Public Enemy, that was one of the better rap/rock fusions. I'm a fan of both groups.

What about Rage Against the Machine? They were the greatest rap/rock band ever, and arguably one of the best artists of the 90's.

And dont forget the combo of Aerosmith and Run DMC for "Walk this Way". Not all rap/rock is bad.

Give hip hop a chance. Talking to the threadstarter.
Last edited by GardenGnome26 at Jun 22, 2006,
^He's right you know.

Intended to refer to GardenGnome.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Just about every metal album after, oh, '89.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
that religious metal band stryper... i dont know, they can have their beliefs and i guess they have a right to preach, but they did suck

then the tv show the osbournes.... ozzy was the punchline to every joke, and the subject to bad impersonations for like a year
that kind of sucked too
Haha, did anyone ever hear the song Metallica did with Ja Rule? That was pretty awful. But the other examples of fusions mentioned (esp. RATM and Walk This Way) are pretty good.
Thank you Irish Matt for saying you hated the Anthrax w/ Public Enemy mess. P. Diddy should have known that there's nothing you can do to top any Led Zep. song, especially by rapping to it. What an idiot. I'm just glad that someone is as upset as I am about this. O, and by the way, hair metal blows. Grunge rules.
Quote by FadingRoots

One of the stupidest fucking posts I've seen all day.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
u know what also sucks is every VH1 special where they interview all of the old guys who used to be in hair metal bands that say the exact same thing about the time period over and over
Quote by forevergonzo
u know what also sucks is every VH1 special where they interview all of the old guys who used to be in hair metal bands that say the exact same thing about the time period over and over

"When Heavy Metal Ruled The World."
Quote by rocktilludrop
i hate the hair metal bands and rap

Me too

I also didn't like P.Diddy ruining Kashmir. I don't like rap. You can't try to top Zeppelin.

Another mistake would have to be Twisted Sister's "Where Not Gonna Take It." I can't take that song.

Edit: I hate rap
If you like it that's cool but this is my opinion on music.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Jun 22, 2006,
Quote by GodofGrunge
Thank you Irish Matt for saying you hated the Anthrax w/ Public Enemy mess. P. Diddy should have known that there's nothing you can do to top any Led Zep. song, especially by rapping to it. What an idiot. I'm just glad that someone is as upset as I am about this. O, and by the way, hair metal blows. Grunge rules.

Your very welcome my friend. I'm just so pissed over this rap deal, it's not music, just stupid beats and a dude talking into a mic. I can't stand it and Rap and Hip Hop are taking over the world. Metal is dying and that's why, we need good bands to save it!!!

And what Metallica song with Ja Rule???????!!!!!!!
Quote by irishmatt1992
Your very welcome my friend. I'm just so pissed over this rap deal, it's not music, just stupid beats and a dude talking into a mic. I can't stand it and Rap and Hip Hop are taking over the world. Metal is dying and that's why, we need good bands to save it!!!

And what Metallica song with Ja Rule???????!!!!!!!

It was just Lars and Kirk, and then Ja Rule. I heard it like 2 years ago, i'm sure it's on any P2P out there.
When metallica cut thier hair, i think that was the worst thing in the history of metal, everythings gone down hill since then
anyone who posts anything with the following words

led zeppelin
kid rock
ja rule
p diddy
linkin park
korn

need to get the **** out of the metal forum. this thread has attracted some truly ****ing idiots.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Why? He does have a valid point...alot of retarded bashing is going on. I mean, most of the stuff that's being bitched about is just gripes, not real things that affect the metal world.

Blah blah, I had more to say but its 3:46AM and I can't think very clearly.
Not all rap rock is bad, but deffinitly most. I enjoy the Anthrax and Aerosmiths fusion of it.
Member # 2 of the Kiss Sucks and Has Too Much **** They Hock as Merchindise Club Pm DoTheEvolution to join.
Quote by irishmatt1992
I wouldn't be talking

why dont you take your disturbed records and just go away?
Youtube covers

When Valfar went out to join his family on that house on the hill to spent the weekend without knowing what was about to happen.............how i miss this band man

R.I.P Windir.

Forever in love with your music \m/
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
^ahh death by hypothermia was it not?
Youtube covers

Quote by irishmatt1992
Cuz I don't want to.
Do we care? No.

Is that number in your name referring to the year of your birth?

Btw...the 'stupidest thread of the day' award goes to...
THIS ONE!

*EDIT: Heh, I looked at this dude's profile...he was born in '92

lololol
Quote by Tsunekuni
Hair Metal and Grunge.
>=(

Alice In Chains?
The Melvins?
Tad?

All Grunge, all metal or metallish
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by <><

*EDIT: Heh, I looked at this dude's profile...he was born in '92

lololol

Biggest mistake in metal?

Metallica's bus driver circa 1987.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by Night_Lights
anyone who posts anything with the following words

led zeppelin
kid rock
ja rule
p diddy
linkin park
korn

need to get the **** out of the metal forum. this thread has attracted some truly ****ing idiots.

Actually, the threadstarter said not just metal.
That's why I was going to post Avenged Sevenfold being labelled metal...

And some of that church burning stuff was pretty dumb too, meh.
Soundtrack to Your Escape and Figure Number Five were pretty bad mistakes.

At The Gates breaking up was also a mistake. They were such a great band.
Quote by FadingRoots

Care to explain why RIP is claimed as one of the greatest Metal albums ever, and it was released in 1990?
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.