I own an ESP F-10 and am not sure if this guitar will get me though my whole life, i want to be playing at pubs when im at least 16 maybe do some covers. and im just wondering playing at pub and stuff will my F-10 do the job or should i maybe get a diff guitar such as fender strats or something, im only 13 so im not that ready yet but im just looking for the thumbs up in the future
i'd like it to have some appeal (main why i got the f-10) and some ibanez guitars look pretty nice.
So what should i look at here, i play main rock and punk rock liek offpsirng if that helps.
...You're kidding, right?

That's kind of like asking if a Squier Strat will get you through your whole life...it might, but it sure as hell wouldn't be pleasant.
Well if you're still finding it good to play then it's fine.

For a guitar that will last you the rest of your life you really have to spend over a grand. A lot of those guitars mature with age and just get better.
My gear:

Gibson Gothic Flying V
Engl Screamer Combo
Maxon OD-9
Squier 10w amp
Quote by Triggerishappy
... Are you serious?!???!?

TAke it easy im only 13 and only like used 2 guitars
As your young play and enjoy your F-10. When you're a bit older get a job and save for something better and by then you should be an awesome guitarist so you'll be able to feel the difference.

Try saving for a proper ESP if you like your F-10. The F-10 is a Ltd not ESP. It's like what Squire is to Fender or Epiphone is to gibson.
My gear:

Gibson Gothic Flying V
Engl Screamer Combo
Maxon OD-9
Squier 10w amp
Last edited by Tubey at Jun 22, 2006,
Quote by Tubey
As your young play and enjoy your F-10. When you're a bit older get a job and save for something better and by then you should be an awesome guitarist so you'll be able to feel the difference when you do get a better guitar.

Thankyou, i enjoy my F-10 but its more appeal than sound i reckon and im looking for something else that i can love just as much
Forgot to say that a new guitar wont really change your sound though. Always get a new amp over a guitar.
My gear:

Gibson Gothic Flying V
Engl Screamer Combo
Maxon OD-9
Squier 10w amp
I kinda like the F series but i could also live with the M series aswell
i dont mind some of the LTD's
Dude I'm only 16 and ive only ever played my vintage, a stagg, a squier and an encore and I can honestly tell you that none of those would ever get you through life - LET ALONE UR ''THING''!!!!!!!!!!
im only 14 and i have only ever played an encore, tanglewood, fake jem and ...........

My Gibson
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)