ok here we go! there are a few things you should notice about this song before you listen:

1.the bass, I almost never use bass in this song mostly because of the fact that om not a bass player and if i cant do anything more interesting than just play the root note then i'll just leave it.

2.the solo, the solo in this song is just made to mark where the solo most likley will be placed and was the first thing that came out of my guitar when i inprovised over the comp(tho i actually use the bass in this part). besides i dont think i'm very good at writing solos as i've never really done it.

3.the wierd part(verse 3), need your crit on this one! the wierd part comes right after the solo and i think it's straight out ugly, i think i'll make another riff to take it's place but i need your crit.

ok, the song structure may change as for the things i listed above.
one thing i wanted to try in the song was background elektronics and i think it turned out quite good actually

keep in mind tho that this is my first song so dont expect a masterpeace

crit!
thx
Attachments:
song1.zip
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER
Last edited by tabs aint cats at Jun 22, 2006,
I thought overall the piece fit together well the one part I did not care for was verse 3 it seemed like it really didn't fit well.
haha yeah thats the wierd part.. sorry, should have clarified that
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER
Thanks for the crit.
When I try to download yours theres no files in the folder...?
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Quote by chris_122
Thanks for the crit.
When I try to download yours theres no files in the folder...?

oh, I kinda know why.. but i'm so tired now.. i'll get back to it tomorrow ok?
check back then.

tho is seems to work for guitarbreaker :S
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER
Ok I got it working. Figured it out somehow. lol
Nice work. My fav parts were the Verses and Bridges.
The Chorus kinda threw me off, and the solo was ok, kinda simple but it went with it.
Overall it was good.

And thanks for critting my songs, I appreciate it.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Yeah, the chorus has a kinda metalcore rhythm riff and over that i've placed something i've rearly seen in metal so i get your point

the solo is indeed simple but in the first post i mentioned it would kinda suck.
also what did you think of "the Wierd part"?

and i'll be happy to crit all your songs after hearing "a story of adversity"
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER