hey there

i have been playing guitar for about 2 years on a cheap semi-acoustic which i am beginning to get tired of. the same boring old sound is driving me nuts. so i have saved up around 1.5 grand which will go to a new electric gat.

the stone roses, oasis, the beatles and some of the verve is what im currently playing and i really want to step it up a gear. my band literally cry their eyes out when i turn up to practice with my sh*tty semi. so the time has come!

please anyone who knows anything about the Noel Gallagher Epiphone Supernova give me a shout and it would be much appreciated.

cheers guys
Attachments:
ep_ng_ujack.jpg
#1 member of the Oasis fan club. PM me to join
If you have $1500 just get a used Gibson ES-335, or better yet, a Rickenbacker 360.

There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Yup, if you've got that much money look for a used Gibson ES335.

But the Epi Supernova is just a Riviera with a different paint job and cosmetics etc.

Also, what amp do you have at the moment.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
hey thanks for all your help guys umm i have a 50 watt marshall but i dont have any pedals at the mo
#1 member of the Oasis fan club. PM me to join
Yep with that amount you can get a gibbo 335 or the likes. Thats what i would get, but dont forget how important your amp is.

If you want to go cheap i have an epi semi for sale, see sig.
*Shameless advertising*
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
save up a little more and get you a PRS i think they run about 2500 or so for the top models
they are really nice
also maybe look into a gretch
don't get a gibson you use half of your money on the name
there are also plenty of guitars out there that are under one grand but play just as well
i would shop around town a little and find somthing i like

Angus-
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website