This is a short little song that hopefully doesn't seem as light-hearted as the title suggests.

Here I am sitting by myself
Looking out the bedroom window
I see children playing games
Calling each other names
Oh, how I wish to go outside
And have a real good time
But I have no friends

And if I had a wiener
I would name it Willy
We?d go outside together
And play games forever

We?d play football with other boys
Maybe play with some girly toys
Like Polly Pocket or Barbie dolls
But I?d probably get kicked in the balls

If I had a wiener
I would name it Willy
We would chase girls all day long
Ask if others would care to play
We?d play football in the park
Oh, how that would be such a lark
If only I had a wiener

We?d play games together
Sit in the sun forever
Oh, how that would be bliss
But all I?ve got is this
I think you've got something going on with sausages, you should make a concept album with it.

But as for the piece, I really think it's about lack of sex.

I think you need a proper shagging or something so you can "let your weiner out and play".

But I'm not too sure or keen on what this then leads too,

I really don't want to know about how that finishes, can the ball even go out of play in that kind of game?
You have certainly taken a mood swing in your writing bud, I remember heart attacks, satan and fallen angels when I think of your work. Now it's wieners, pork chops and liitle fluffy animals. Must be that tap water in your new home. But this was good for a grin bud and did enjoy your last few just haven't been critting too much lately, too much s**t to do. I like the last line for some reason, just can't imagine what it is that you've got.

Cheers Mate._____

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380424
Last edited by Glenn James at Jun 22, 2006,
i think that this song is about sexual frustration and confusion... i dont think its funny, bnut its good.
This song isn't intended to be funny or humourous. After seeing your interpretations, as such, try and see it from a different kind of person's perspective, not your own.
well isn't that wat we're supposed to do in this thread???? say wat we think of it an offer our opinions??? an really with a title an chorus like "if i had a wiener i'd name i t willy" wat kinda reaction ru tryin 2 evoke???

anyways, its corny, but who can't hav a laugh with sumthin like this. nicely done
Maybe the wiener represents a the bygone childhood days. It kinda works if you look at it that way.
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
Quote by Dæmönika
This is a short little song that hopefully doesn't seem as light-hearted as the title suggests.

Here I am sitting by myself
Looking out the bedroom window
I see children playing games
Calling each other names
Oh, how I wish to go outside
And have a real good time
But I have no friends

And if I had a wiener
I would name it Willy
We?d go outside together
And play games forever

Maybe play with some girly toys
Like Polly Pocket or Barbie dolls
But I?d probably get kicked in the balls

If I had a wiener
I would name it Willy
We would chase girls all day long
Ask if others would care to play
We?d play football in the park
Oh, how that would be such a lark
If only I had a wiener

We?d play games together
Sit in the sun forever
Oh, how that would be bliss
But all I?ve got is this

A good laugh. However, for some reason, I can't see you, or anyone singing this infront of a crowd and not getting hurt. Again, it is a good laugh, and I do not have the creativity that you do to create such a wacky song. 7/10

~Luccio
Quote by tenchi

Btw, it says do not aim at other humans for a reason.

potatowned!

Quote by Metal Sucks
I love all punk.

It's not gay like metal.

PM to learn about a kick-ass forum
Well when I re-read it, it just seemed funnier.

I got the idea of sexual confusion and maybe transvestites.

I don't have a clue what else wiener could stand for, maybe an american saussage or a mate or child maybe?

It's a clever thing to do though, the Eels do it alot in songwriting. When you make something seem up lifting and happy whereas when you look closer it seems sad and low.
^

You're probably the closest to what I had planned for this piece, with the mention of transvestites. The wiener is indeed used for the penis. This will be giving the game away really, but read the song again through a female perspective. That's why I mentioned football more than once and the negativity with the "girly toys".

Thanks to everyone else so far who has looked through.
The only reason I took it as a males perspective is becuase I thought you were male, but I should have read it either way, in retrospect. It makes more sense now and if i'm honest; this is a really good piece. It's hard to be recognised if you take a risk on UG and don't follow the others by covering your piece with stong language to pretend it has deep meaning [when alot of the time it doesn't]. But you wrote something simple and free like this and yet kept it packed with sadness and rejection.

I completely applaud you.

A superb piece, never mind if others are as narrow-minded as I, before I got it, because I understand it completely now.
Last edited by thepickups at Jun 24, 2006,