im thinking about changing the stock pickups on my sg standard. just looking for some suggestions here, what do you guys think would be some good to put in it? i play mostly a rock and punk sound. im not really interested in metal.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
check out dimarzio and seymore duncan pickups. dimarzio super distortion is a good choice.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Seymour Duncan JB bridge/59' Neck
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
For rock and punk... I would say.. Custom/59, or Distortion/59.

The distortion is essentially a JB that is thicker and hurts your ears less, the custom is like a really hot, ceramic 59.
What's your budget?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
probably anything. i mean, no pickups are gonna be more than a couple hundred bucks right?
hmm, that van zandt tru-bucker sounds interesting, but i dont really want to buy something i know nothing about. anyone use one of these?
How about Bareknuckles, Swineshead or Bill Lawrence (idk how to spell it). Heard great things about those pickups
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
mmm miracle man bridge/cold sweat neck sounds pretty damn sweet....