What are some crazy whammy tricks that you know and can perform?

The craziest I know of is raising the guitar with the whammy bar, naw, that's not too extreme, there are much more crazier things out there.
Here is some video game effects:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qtUiQJc7ZMI&search=herman%20li%20guitar%20effects

And then a page with descriptions of some tricks and vids:

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/lesson.php?lessonid=184
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Raising The Guitar to above your head with the bar and throwing it up and catching it.

Herman Li teh Pwn
Quick note; don't do any of these moves on a vintage type tremelo and expect it to stay in tune.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Turn the whammy bar 180 degrees from its normal posistion, so its facing away from the headstock.

Play a pinch harmonic, then push the whammy bar down really fast, then push your hand off the bar, so it goes back to its normal posistion really really fast.

listen to alter bridge - metalingus for this effect (its in the chorus)
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz
Turn the whammy bar 180 degrees from its normal posistion, so its facing away from the headstock.

Play a pinch harmonic, then push the whammy bar down really fast, then push your hand off the bar, so it goes back to its normal posistion really really fast.

listen to alter bridge - metalingus for this effect (its in the chorus)

I saw Dimebag doing that in a instruction video. Never tried, since I don't have a FR. Hate 'em.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
turn the volume on your guitar all the way down hit a natural harmonic on the 5th fret G string 7th fret B string and 12th FREt E string pull the bar down increase the volume pull the bar up and you got your self the elephant curtisy of eddie van halen he basicaly figured out every whammy trick...
Quote by Green_Jelly
I saw Dimebag doing that in a instruction video. Never tried, since I don't have a FR. Hate 'em.

You can do it with a strat style bridge, just use your whammy bar the other way. Except the sound of the harmonic will get deeper rather than higher.
Been away, am back
Heh, I tried all of the tricks here even with crazy whammy bar tricks with a vintage style and my guitar is still alive ;P
Quote by Invictious
What are some crazy whammy tricks that you know and can perform?

The craziest I know of is raising the guitar with the whammy bar, naw, that's not too extreme, there are much more crazier things out there.

ugh, if you can tell me how to transfer audio cassette to a digital audio file i will post the craziest crap you've ever heard

btw, it's stuff i recorded about 13 years ago. 2 tracks onto a 4-track recorder.

otherwise, unless you have a floyd i don't see how you're gonna do it. and no, it's not dive-bomb crap either.
Ok I have a junk vintage trem, with the "L/H, SRV Trem arm - gold" (gold as in colorwise btw) and I have tried CRAZY MOFO things with it before and it still hasn't broken, I also tried lifting the guitar and shaking it like there is no tmr and the bar is still intact with the guitar in one piece.

Is it safe to continue such actions or should i stop?
Tuning issus aren't a problem.