Hi all, first post, but I've been lurking for ages and enjoying the music everybody's been putting up.

I've been playing guitar for ages, but still never seemed to have gotten brilliant at it, but I really enjoy recording and arranging so I'd thought I'd put up some tracks for criticism.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=52#2.1

No vocals I'm afraid, because I really can't sing to save my life.

"Matchbox" is an original composition heavily inspired by Matchbox Twenty BTW.

I'd be interested in any comments particularly any recording tips, here's what I'm using:

Epiphone Black Beauty, Line6 UX1, Cubase SX, various software synths.

Thanks for your time!
You are only allowed to post 2 RECORDINGS/TABS PER WEEK in each forum. This applies to each forum on an individual basis i.e. you can post 2 original recordings, 2 covers and 2 tabs a week if you so wish, but no more than that in each forum. It gives everyone a fair hearing!
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Last edited by Kroach at Jun 26, 2006,
You are only allowed to post 2 RECORDINGS/TABS PER WEEK in each forum. This applies to each forum on an individual basis i.e. you can post 2 original recordings, 2 covers and 2 tabs a week if you so wish, but no more than that in each forum. It gives everyone a fair hearing!
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
I wish I had know that I am only allowed to post 2 RECORDINGS/TABS PER WEEK in each forum. This applies to each forum on an individual basis i.e. you can post 2 original recordings, 2 covers and 2 tabs a week if you so wish, but no more than that in each forum. It gives everyone a fair hearing!

(and no bumping it at all )
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are Choosing to be here, right now. Hold on, stay inside..."
TOOL Parabola