I got no car
but im in a band:-)

my stuff i got:
Ibanez SZ -
Squire Strat - and
Fender 25R amp -
Line6 Pod 2.0 pedal -
Peavy transtube 112 bandit -
I just got my ceramic Warpigs installed today... wow. They are THE metal pickup.

I'd highly suggest you looking into some.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Emgs sound sick, and they still do through a solid state, but do sound better through a tube. I like the dime bucker but u normally need a preamp to cut down everything it picks up, cuase it picks up everything
^So many things wrong with that you just said, I don't have time to start.

What guitar, what amp?
Don't buy anything with a famous artists name on it first of all. You can get twice the item for half the price without a famous name. I'd suggest ceramic warpigs, I played some and frightened a small child.
Dickless.
Either get Bill Lawrence or non signature EMGs.
RIP SYD
Member #6 of the "SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4lifeSZ to join.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Don't buy anything with a famous artists name on it first of all. You can get twice the item for half the price without a famous name. I'd suggest ceramic warpigs, I played some and frightened a small child.

This man knows his stuff. I'm playing a Gibson SG through a Peavey XXX 112, and it sounds sick with the new pickups. I'd definitely recommend these if you're a fan of the high gain .
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Z0mg /\/\37@l P1gupzz

You can play metal through any pickup and achieve the 'metal' sound the main ingredient tends to be a high gain amp. Also depends what metal you mean, Hair metal and Nu-metal are two very different things.
Do not go near the dimebucker with a bargepole, get bill lawrence (what dime ACTUALLY used damnit). They make some awesome matched pairs apparently, good clean tones from the neck
Sell your Randall and get a tube combo... no kidding
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Duncan Distortion/Jazz set will sound better overall than any of the above. excluding swineshead or other English pups which Ive never played.
Quote by codybcool
Z0mg /\/\37@l P1gupzz

You can play metal through any pickup and achieve the 'metal' sound the main ingredient tends to be a high gain amp. Also depends what metal you mean, Hair metal and Nu-metal are two very different things.

Nu-metal .

My Warpigs can hit just about every tone of metal, like I said, they are some amazing metal pickups. I've tried various sets of EMG's, Seymour Duncan's [it's all our local store carries], Gibson's, and overall the Warpig literally kills them all. I play lots of metal ranging Iron Maiden, Slayer, Metallica, Sabbath, Between The Buried And Me, Darkest Hour, Trivium, Lamb Of God, System of a Down, Shadows Fall, and the list goes on. I know tone is subjective and this is all a matter of opinion, but I know my metal, and the Warpig is just that .
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Quote by Jarrott
Nu-metal .

My Warpigs can hit just about every tone of metal, like I said, they are some amazing metal pickups. I've tried various sets of EMG's, Seymour Duncan's [it's all our local store carries], Gibson's, and overall the Warpig literally kills them all. I play lots of metal ranging Iron Maiden, Slayer, Metallica, Sabbath, Between The Buried And Me, Darkest Hour, Trivium, Lamb Of God, System of a Down, Shadows Fall, and the list goes on. I know tone is subjective and this is all a matter of opinion, but I know my metal, and the Warpig is just that .

do they sell them in the states??