I've been playing a lot of Daft Punk songs for a while now, but I still don't know how to get those weird Daft Punk guitar effects.

Especially in songs like Robot Rock and Human After All where there's some sort of a mix between retro and futuristic distortion.

And that very deep wah in "Da Funk", can this be done with a normal wah pedal?

Well basically all of Daft Punk songs that involves guitars. I'm currently using an Epiphone Les Paul Studio, an MT-2 and a Yamaha GW-33 Multi FX.

Can any Daft Punk fan out there please help me?
I've been able to get the sound from Robot Rock using my digitech RPx400. the effect is called SynthTalk... and i just used Fuzz for distortion
ure probably gonna need some midi controller of some sort for it, i tihnk alll of thier lyrics are vocoded
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Phasers, Flangers, talkboxes mabye? Alot is done with the mixing board im sure.
Read my post. Not this.
the guitars are talkboxes per say, like not the kinda that peter frampton use, thier like run through a keyboard their more synthesized than the noise ud get outta a normal talkbox through a guitar
^you need to shut up and stop acting like an idiot.

chek out some synths, guitar synth's and effects can only go so far. IF youw ant to nail the sound exactly, check out things like the Mini Korg. It has a buitl in vocoder, and can do some sweet synth pop stuff.

if you want to stick with guitar, youll have to play around with weird effects on your own. Try tlak boxes, tremelos, delays, compressors, and pretty much everything. Chances are you wont replicate compeltely, but you can make your own sound. good luck
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
wut he said ^
Quote by ark
^you need to shut up and stop acting like an idiot.

chek out some synths, guitar synth's and effects can only go so far. IF youw ant to nail the sound exactly, check out things like the Mini Korg. It has a buitl in vocoder, and can do some sweet synth pop stuff.

if you want to stick with guitar, youll have to play around with weird effects on your own. Try tlak boxes, tremelos, delays, compressors, and pretty much everything. Chances are you wont replicate compeltely, but you can make your own sound. good luck

or do you mean microKorg?
not neccesarily a microkorg u might be able to ause it has an 8 band EQ but idk ive nvr used one