Hey dudes!

Here's my cover of The Flaming Lips' amazing song; "Yoshima Battles the Pink Robots pt. 1". It's a little pretty acoustic thing... Don't judge my cover from the audio qaulity, I know it sucks, i'm going to buy a microfon.

Link: Yoshima Battles the Pink Robots pt. 1
Quote by Yakult
Why are you talking to yourself? Stay off the drugs
Come on, tell me what you think! I need some crit. , what do you think of the vox?
Quote by Yakult
Please , I need some feedback!
Quote by Yakult
i really liked this. you have a good voice, however it is too quiet like the guy before me said. the only other thing you need to work on is keeping the rhythm while singing, you botched that up in a few spots. overall it was great though, especially the vocals. nice job
Quote by joebraves92
i really liked this. you have a good voice, however it is too quiet like the guy before me said. the only other thing you need to work on is keeping the rhythm while singing, you botched that up in a few spots. overall it was great though, especially the vocals. nice job

Thanks alot, this made me so happy
I know the vox is too quite, it's because I record on a really crappy video camera. The "rhythm-mess up's" , I will try work with 'em .
Quote by Yakult
i LOVE this song! I'm just glad someone did a cover of it! You sounded in key, but just work on the rhythm! The guitar in the original has abrupt stops at certain points.

Its "Yoshimi" by the way
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D