Right i've finally got money to waste and would like your exalted opinions on the best albums by UK subs, GBH and The Dammed.

Also could anyone suggest any punk/ska bands (british if pos) that are worth listening to, anything that's streetlight/dead pets/real big fish/aquabats sounding would be lovely.

If you help I would be ever so greatful and will reward you with your name in a list of lovely people in my sig in a pretty colour.

Now if that isn't a reward worth typing for then this place really has gone down the ****ter.
Live for the day, poke an emo

The following UGers are all beautiful and wonderful people;
GreenDayChris, Manos15, johnnynemo Pick It Up123, pInK_eLePhAnT, Holy Magenta, ScummerVacationhardrock1315
The Damned's first album ' Damned, Damned, Damned' is good.
For skapunk checkout, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid and Steve (they're on myspace, I think it's www.myspace.comstupid3andsteve)
Operation Ivy are awesome ska-punk, but I'm guessin you probably already know that.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
For GBH get "Ha ha"
For the Damned get "Machine Gun Etiquette"
And for ska similar to the ones mentioned listen to: The Planet Smashers, Big D & The Kids Table, Catch 22 (Keasbey Nights Album), Against All Authority, or Mad Caddies
For UK Subs, get "Another Kind Of Blues"
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
The Filaments=Great Ska Punk. and the best part is...they are british
check em out. i got the album Skulls and Trombones
thank you, and here it is as i promised
Live for the day, poke an emo

The following UGers are all beautiful and wonderful people;
GreenDayChris, Manos15, johnnynemo Pick It Up123, pInK_eLePhAnT, Holy Magenta, ScummerVacationhardrock1315
G.B.H - city baby attacked by rats
for the damned i'd get their first album and check out the flatliners if you like really fast vocals and ska/punk
I found a boxset of punk tunes from around 77 for 8 pounds. Three cds. It;s called if the kids are united named after sham 69's song.

A really good overview of punk.
UK Subs - Singles 78/82
The Damned - Damned Damned Damned
GBH - City Babys Revenge