I have the new Set Your Goals and From A Second Story Window albums. If any of you would like em, IM me and I'd be more than happy to send them over.

xGrizzlyxReptarx is my Screen Name.
**** this

support SYG and buy their record. they deserve it. second story can go **** their mothers though.
i plan on buying mutiny eventually, but until i get the money, having it to listen to would be nice, IM stuntmanx3

and i own (yes clayman, i purchased) a fassw cd but i dunno if its their new one, whats the new one called?
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
I actually purchased packages for both records, I just give them a listen a bit if they leak. The new FASSW is called Delenda.
FASSW put on a sick live show imo. and expect an IM from me, I love Set Your Goals. .
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
I'm thinking of pre-ordering it with the shirt, but I just might have to wait, warped is coming through Texas next week and I'm going to need some serious funds for water (3 ****ing bucks) and merch.
I'll get back to you on that Luke
Still working on getting my internet back, at my sisters house right now.
Sounding like it's going to be on Monday.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Thanks a lot bro.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
ordered the cd+shirt thing the other day, and yeah i have not one word has been omitted, i need the new fassw cd..just thought id throw that out there
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.