Ok, I know the album's a bit old now, and this exceedingly random, but this just came to me...

I have the cardboard-style Uk Make Believe album, which on the inside cover has a picture of the band at a food bar (pointing out the detail in the unlikely event other covers are different). Anyway, my random point is, doesn't Brian Bell look scarily like Alan Alda of M*A*S*H fame!?

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0151548.html

^Alan Alda, incase anyone doesn't know him...
It Could Be Sweet, Like A Long Forgotten Dream

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
...let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python Appreciation Society
I have no idea about the picture in question but let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Because light strikes a deal with each coming night.
Quote by PooKoo
post a picture of that pic?

no idea what you're talking, but alan alda is awesome.

Ditto, M*A*S*H iz da winz.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
I'm currently "revising" for my A-levels, and hence do have too much free time. Erm, my sister is obsessed with the M*A*S*H series (I prefer the film, but the series still rocks), and so I'm pretty familiar with Alda. I suppose since Brian's also wearing that green top, it makes it even more convincing.

The image. Sorry for its stupid size, there's none on the 'net so I had to take my own.
It Could Be Sweet, Like A Long Forgotten Dream

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
...let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python Appreciation Society
^
Yeah, I don't think so either.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
i see it...that's awesome.

props to the threadstarter.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
There is some similarity, would be interesting to see a photo from the same angle of the M*A*S*H bloke though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic