Has anyone played this guitar, or own it, I am considering buying it, and wanted to know everyones opinion on it, thank you.
I played one yesterday while trying out a JSX.

Gets some really heavy sounds. Tremolo was average.

Neck was alright, not really my type but does well.

I suggest saving up for the Hellraiser FR.

Real Emgs and a Real Floyd.

Posted by Smokey Amp

OMFGZ!!!1!! PUNK_DUDE2005 IS LIKE, THE SAVIOUR OF MANKIND! HE'S LIKE THE FIRST THING ON MY MINd WHEN I WAKE UP AND THE LAST THING ON MY MIND BEFORE I SLEEP. SOMETIMES I THINK ABOUT HIM IN MY "PRIVATE REFLECTION TIME"..UH HUM..
i played it its pretty sick, plus it looks sick, but im saving up for the hellraiser, but if you dont want to pay for the hellraiser than you cant go wrong with the damien, its a good guitar, and its well built
how often would you use the fr? and what is your style of music

Quote by Gabel
Simple. It's the amp. Getting EVH tone out of a Twin Reverb is as likely as Nazis supporting jews.
I would use it everyday, and I would be playing rock and metal.
you know its a bitch to change tuning s and to restring

Quote by Gabel
Simple. It's the amp. Getting EVH tone out of a Twin Reverb is as likely as Nazis supporting jews.
I'm going to be leaving the tuning on standard, and restringing isnt a problem for me, I just want to know does it stay in tune when you use the fr, because I heard that some guitars go out of tune when you use it.
well its a lfr so after alot of use it well not go back in tune after a dive bomb the best thing to go with is a hellraiser c1 fr

Quote by Gabel
my brother has it and its very good. but the hellraiser is better. if you can save up for that.
Go get your shovel.