I want to put a floyd rose bridge on my epiphone g 400 and I know that Floyd Rose made some bridges that would not require any drilling for gibson type guitars. My question is this: Does guitarfetish carry one of these bridges? I looked and didn't ID anything beyond doubt. The bridges on the official FR website cost about 300 dollars though.
sounds like a tricky one, id have a pro do that personally
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
hmmm... you could always fit a kahler trem on it and gf dont carry those also the floyd rose bridges you were talking about are very old
Dont like the idea. I got a floyd rose and I think it's got alot of disadvantages, dont forget you wont be able to drop-tune your guitar in 3 seconds anymore!
Quote by Pieter-Jan
Dont like the idea. I got a floyd rose and I think it's got alot of disadvantages, dont forget you wont be able to drop-tune your guitar in 3 seconds anymore!

Yeah you will- Its called a D-Tuna.

I hate how soo many people on this forum think they know all about Floyd bridges when they really havent played one in their life- just like the douche bags that work at guitar center
I own a floyd rose AND a d-tuner. It doesn't work with ALL floyd roses that well, you can go from E to drop D easily but going back to E will be quite a problem. Flaming people like that is very stupid.
Quote by Pieter-Jan
I own a floyd rose AND a d-tuner. It doesn't work with ALL floyd roses that well, you can go from E to drop D easily but going back to E will be quite a problem. Flaming people like that is very stupid.

Youre an idiot. If its on an original floyd itll work fine as long as its set up flush (Ala EVH) and not Floating
There you mention it, as long as it's an original floyd rose it's OK ... but this guy thinks an original floyd rose is expencive SO ...

And I won't comment further on this, your reactions speak for themselves.