Has anyone ever played one of these, particularly the Warlock? They're a series of 7 string Bc Rich's that i've never heard of until i saw one on ebay...the guy says its a bronze...

heres the link:

http:cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7424355583&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
cant get the link, but iv had a bcrich and i can tell ya if its a bronze then dude buy it and burn it! they suck, sorry.

A good bcrich will cost you over 500 gbp at least
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Friends don't let friends buy BC Rich.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Quote by tobythechimp
cant get the link, but iv had a bcrich and i can tell ya if its a bronze then dude buy it and burn it! they suck, sorry.

A good bcrich will cost you over 500 gbp at least

believe me, i know. any Rich from 98-now pretty much sucks, regardless of the series, thats why i'm getting a used one. Not this one though, I was just wondering why this series is non existant anywhere but on this guitar...
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
Essentially they are a NJ 7 string. korean but retailed around about £500 new. I have one myself which im looking to sell cheapish £220. I dont have much use for a 7 string at the moment so it has to go.

They are pretty damn good guitars actually. All depends if you get a good or a bad one.

Rob
Last edited by Asomodai at Jun 22, 2006,
^ i though NJ's were made in Japan, not korea...?
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
All NJ's made in the late 90's Had production moved from Japan to Korea.
I have Two NJs made in Japan in the 80's.

The woods were changed to chesswood. The trems were changed from mostly Kahlers (Real ones) to all Floyd copies or fixed bridges.

There were no Japanese made Bc rich 7 strings.

In the new 2006 BCR line up they changed the name from NJ (because it misled people into thinking it was a japanese guitar) To the name NT. Also the guitars now clearly state it is made in Korea and not america (Like some neckplates suggest).

However the new NT series is a damn sight lot better then the old NJ's Better woods, better construction and parts, BCR has really pulled all the stops out for it.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
Last edited by Asomodai at Jun 22, 2006,
so old NJ's are better or just different? I'm looking at an old NJ Warlock with EMG Selects and an old Platinum Ironbird as my next possible purchases, so i was wondering. By the way, how do you like your Ironbirds?
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
NJ's that are made in the 80's or early 90's kick butt. Made out of good wood, most come with original Kahler trems and all gotoh hardware. Dont go for old platinums (anything made before 1998) As they all invariable had horrible trems and they were made out of plywood.

I love my ironbirds. Though i also have to get rid of my NJ to make way for a Old Ironbird bass i have been trying to get my hands on for a while. (Decided im more of a bass player anyway)

Ironbirds are weird, they look really uncomfortable but its the complete opposite, they are really comfy especially to sit with.

My NJ ironbird ^^
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
The Ironbird i'm looking at is an NJ, i just checked. Red with maple neck and 2 humbuckers. it actually has a floyd, i guess somebody installed it or something. I might go for the NJ Warlock though, it depends on how much i spend. (The Warlock is cheaper, $199...) whats a good price to pay for an Ironbird, this ones $299?
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9