Tone wasnt quite crushing enough for such a heavy song.

Rhythm sounded good, but I think the guitars should be turned up a bit, sounded a little bass heavy.

Solo was strange, didnt sound right at all, especially from 1:53 on.

Cool cover, it's always nice to hear some Pantera.
The rythm sounded ok other than the afformentioned tone problems. The solo was "off" as mentioned . Just beef up the tone and learn the solo and you've got a killer cover.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
^I couldnt get a decent pantera tone off of Tone Port, its limited, The solo was rushed and I had to use a multi-Effects bored for wah and I cant use that thing!! but thanks for the crit!!

Im gonna re-do the solo actually!
it aint double my friend, recorded both seperately. it took me about an hour to get it right..lol...and as you can guess Im more a rythem player than a soloist, sadly...but thanks man!
Quote by False_God
it aint double my friend, recorded both seperately. it took me about an hour to get it right..lol...and as you can guess Im more a rythem player than a soloist, sadly...but thanks man!

Yeah, thats what I meant seperately recorded tracks. I do that most times myself even with solos. I normally record one rhythm track with the bridge PU and then record another one with the neck PU. I thought that was what you did. Once again great job on this.
^Do you think I should change the tone and where should I change it i.e Mid range ect???