it has three single coil pickups and the mounting springs glue came off when i was replacing some chords .. im thinking about puttin in two humbuckers near bridge and neck, but what should i buy for mounting or do most pickups you buy have it on them already?

EDIT: also.. is it hard to put all of this on or do i need to take it to a shop for it (im buying a new pickgaurd to fit whatever pickups i end up getting)
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin

Pm me and I'll give you a link to God's forum! It still needs mods

62% of teens smoke pot, put this in your profile if you like lesbians

...You were replacing some chords? o_O
Obligatory Gear List:
Dean Vendetta 2.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Ibanez PF5-BK Acoustic
I think he means Strings...

And no its not hard to replace Pickups if you know what you are doin..

You will need a soldering iron, electrical solder, and sum soldering experience...

if you do not feel comfortable poking around the guts of your guitar...then DONT DO IT!!!!

take it to a shop....(only if you dont feel comfortable about doing it yourself...)

Also you will need a diagram..
ty for the help. by chords i didnt mean strings i meant to put cords ..i have ****ty spelling im sorry, the springs came off when i happened to be poking the guts of my guitar .

the springs came off the tremolo claw...thats perfectly fine..

but yea...its really relativly easy to change pups, one of the easiest things to do to it...check back on my thread tomorrow ill have pics of when im soldering up my pups for my rebuild..

Link is in the sig
ty lots..since the coils on the guitar right now arent mounted, when i plug it into an amp all i get is loud ERRR noise lol.