i need the names of some metal style guitarist i need there name and the name of the band there in .and i only want good guitarist because im plannin on learnin from them
John Petrucci of Dream Theater comes instantly to mind. Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, any notable metal band actually will have a good guitarist in it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marty Friedman-Megadeth
John Petrucci-Dream Theater
Mike Romeo-Symphony X
Dave Murray and Adrian Smith-Iron Maiden
Herman Li-Dragonforce
Dimebag Darrell-Pantera

Edit: Since shred and metal have a lot in common, let's name some shredders as well:
Steve Vai
Yngwie Malmsteen
Joe Satriani
Steve Morse
Jason Becker
George Lynch-Dokken
Eddie Van Halen-Van Halen
Last edited by bangoodcharlote at Jun 22, 2006,
Kerry King-Slayer
Marty Friedman-Megadeth
Dimebag Darrell-Pantera
????-Lead for Stratovarius
wish i knew
though most have been said.....

Paul gilbert - racer x
zakk wylde - black label society
kirk hammet - metallica
randy rhoads - ozzy
thx and hey the stratovarius group does have some kickass lead

ok now im not sure there is anyone but has anybody got any idea of any guitarist that lpay same style as john frusciante if so wat band and who are they
Alexi Laiho - Children of Bodom
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
^ u know, ive never heard him solo besides nothing else matters, i wonder how good he really is?
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Quote by NovemberRain273
^ u know, ive never heard him solo besides nothing else matters, i wonder how good he really is?

Soloing doesn't make you good.

Quote by metalguitarist8
thx and hey the stratovarius group does have some kickass lead

ok now im not sure there is anyone but has anybody got any idea of any guitarist that lpay same style as john frusciante if so wat band and who are they

Well you jumped from metal to Frusciante haha. RHCP are all over the place. I would say if you can get ahold of a guitar magazine or something you can learn some Frusciante licks and stuff. Just look for an issue that features him.