Alright, I tried this in modern rock and didn't get any response, so I figured it'd be better recieved here. Basically, I've just discovered a new band called Locksley. I just heard them for the first time yesterday and I really love their sound. Not much by way of originality, they sound (and look) EXACTLY like the Beatles. I however do not see this as a problem as the Beatles are my favorite band and I tend to like anything that sounds like them. Anyway, they've got a self-titled EP out that I plan on picking up this weekend and supposedly they're working on an album. I really hope this band makes it, along with The Blue Van and The Redwalls cause I really dig that sixties revival kind of style.

Here's their video for She Does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oc0sd0RMVY&search=locksley

...and here's a live clip of the same song (I'd post other songs but this is the only one that's made it to Youtube as of yet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR8N2Sf5mWM&search=locksley
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
yea they're pretty good, but does anyone know wat that red/white bass the bassist plays is? its really cool
they really don't sound at all like the beatles (except maybe a little vocal wise, but that might just be the slight echo on the vocals) and judging from that video i am not going to rush out to buy the album...but if it falls into my lap i will listen to it
yeah they do sound like the beatles... the redwalls do too, have you notice how similar "colorful revolution" sounds like the beatles "ob-la-di, ob-la-da"?
There are alot more MP3's with better quality than that video on freeindie.com
they remind me of wolfmother and jet...
doesnt really float my boat except for the catchy-ness.
I'll provide the birdbath.
The album's nothing fabulous, but it's fun. Shouldn't pay more then ten bucks for it.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the