My birthdays coming up on the 30th and my dad said hed go half and half on a guitar with me. However after checking all the major music sites 4/5 (musicainsfriend, zzounds, sameday music,etc..) didnt have it saying it had been discontinued. Only sam ash still has it last time I checked. This is weird because last week I checked and all the sites had them and said nothing of this. (BTW my names Jackson Walsh so a Jackson guitar is my dream lol, guess im lucky I was named same as such a good company, not like epiphone walsh or something.)
Jackson...so you get a Jackson. Discontinued?

I just took a second to check the Jackson site...apparently so! Perhaps they're just pulling a marketing ploy. They take it off the market for a year or something, maybe just 6 months, but then they bring it back?only new and revised and all that stuff! In reality, they probably just changed the color options a little bit, but they can say that they took a year to renovate it or something...

Or maybe just no one was buying them.

Whatever it going on, if you can find one, get it. You never know, maybe they'll become rather well-sought after soon.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
They have real EMGs now which are MUCH better then the HZs they had before. *shudders in disgust*
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!